19th March, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Artium Museum:
“Positive fatherhood and motherhood, responsibility and prevention of violence against women”.
09:15-10:00. Registration of participants.
10:00 -10:15. Presentation of the conference
- Borja Belandia. Deputy Mayor. Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council.
- Manuel Lezertua Rodríguez. Ararteko (the Basque Government Ombudsman)
- Izaskun Landaida. Director of Emakunde, Basque Women’s Institute.
- Ángel Toña. Councilior of Social Policy at the Basque Government.
11:15 -11:25. Contextualisation of the previous conferences
- Ritxar Bacete, coordinator of the conference, will provide a summary of the two days’ conferences held in Bilbao and Donostia by contextualising the event.
10:25-10:40. Screening of the video with testimonies from women, boys and girls, describing their experience of co-responsible parenthood.
10:40-11:00. Iñigo Urkullu. Lehendakari (President).
11:00-11:45. Discussion. ” Changing paternity and maternity. Sexism and masculinity to debate”.
- Nerea Aresti. Permanent researcher at the UPV / EHU. History gender specialist.
- Daniel Antonio Leal González.. Psychologist and Anthropologist. Masculinity egalitarian promoter. Jerez de la Frontera
Moderator: Diego de Cristobal, Ongiz Asociation.
11:45-12:00. Question and answer session with the public.
12:00-12:30 . Reading and firm of the Declaration of the Sentiments and Commitment of Vitoria-Gasteiz in favour of co-responsibility and parenting with a firm attachment by fathers in attendance.
13:00-13:45. Conference: Involved forms of fatherhood and prevention of violence against women.
- Miguel Lorente Acosta. Forensic surgeon and ex-Government Minister against gender violence.
Moderator: Sara Buesa. Director of the Municipal Department of Social Politicies of Vitoria.
13:45-14:00. Public participation.
14:00 – 14: 15. Video presentation of the Forum of child participation Aktiba (TU) program on positive parenting and responsibility.
13:45-14:15. Farewell and closing ceremony act of the conference. Nerea Melgosa Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council.
*11:00-13:30. Parallel activity of children with games and creative workshops on the involvement of parents in care and corresponsability.
*13:00-13:30. Exhibition of the work performed by girls and boys during the workshops.